Unc0ver is the most advanced jailbreak tool for iPhone and iPad released yet. It is a semi-untethered jailbreak. Therefore, if you start your device, you will have to re-jailbreak it.
The installation process also requires you to use your Apple ID. It can jailbreak all public iOS 11, iOS 12.0-12.4.1, and iOS 13.0-13.5. It is safe to say; it is more reliable than Electra. Unc0ver is a simple app. It is straightforward to download & use.
- Reliable and stable
- Safe to install
- Patches fastly
- The battery does not drain fastly.
- Does not freeze up randomly
- Built-in block for certificate revokes
- Disable auto-update option
- No viruses or malware
- Remount RootFS
- Latest devices support
Download and Install Unc0ver Jailbreak
There are a few methods to download and install it.
- Install AppValley App. ( How to Get AppValley )
- Find Unc0ver using the search bar.
- Tap the Get button to install.
- Go to Settings → General → Profile & Device Management; Select the Unc0ver profile and install it.
- Download the Unc0ver Jailbreak IPA file onto your computer.
- After the downloading, the process is complete, download Cydia Impactor or Altstore.
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Find the Unc0ver IPA file and drag it into Cydia Impactor. Then input your Apple ID and password.
- Cydia Impactor will work, and you can sign and load the IPA file into your device.
You can also use 3UTools to install Unc0ver.
- Download 3UTools on your pc and open it. Then install missing iTunes drivers.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Next, Click on Flash and JB from the app menu.
- Click the jailbreak tab and choose iOS 11.4-iOS 12.4 from the options.
- Then click on the jailbreak button and wait; You can install Unc0ver.
- Navigate, General → Profile, and Device Management.
- Find the app profile and trust it.
Jailbreak iPhone with Unc0ver
- Firstly, take a backup of the data ( How to Backup Data ) on your iPhone.
- Install Unc0ver jailbreak from the safari web browser.
- Go to Settings → General → Device Management.
- Then find the app certificate and trust it.
- Enable Airplane mode on your device and disable your passcode/Touch ID/Face ID, disable Siri.
- Reboot and check that you enable the Airplane mode and that you disable the Wi-Fi.
- Run the Unc0ver app icon from your home screen and tap on the blue jailbreak button and wait. The tool will begin jailbreaking your device; It should respire afterwards.
Remove Unc0ver from your iPhone
You can remove Unc0ver jailbreak and everything that comes with it without having to restore your device. It will refresh your root file system to the default state. It will not remove any user data apart from jailbreak related files such as your tweaks. Remove all the tweaks you installed before following these steps for the best result. You can do it with root restoration.
- First, open Unc0ver and navigate to the settings tab.
- Scroll down and enable Restore Rootfs and Refresh Icon Cache.
- Navigate to the main screen, press the jailbreak tab, and process jailbreak/Re-jailbreak.
- Wait for the process to restore the root file system. It could take up to 15 minutes, depending on your device. If it takes longer than that time, let us do it thing and do not hard reset or reboot your device.
- You will get a notice.
- Then press OK, and the device will reboot.
- It will remove all jailbreaking related files. You can now remove the Unc0ver app from your iPhone.
The Cydia icon may remain after completing this process. But it is not there. You need to refresh the icon cache. Suppose you don’t want to jailbreak your device again, Just clean and restore with iTunes and move to the latest firmware update. However, if you don’t want to relinquish your jailbreak able iOS version, install Unc0ver again and jailbreak your device.