EonHub is the best choice for iOS devices as an unofficial app store. It offers a broad spectrum of tweaked apps unavailable on the official app store.
Anyone with iOS devices can download EonHub apps easily without jailbreak.
EonHub comes with a lot of outstanding features. A few of these have been mentioned below:
- No need to install the app; browse it through a browser and use
- Get unlimited apps and games at no cost
- No actual jailbreak is required
- Simple and quickly understandable interface
Also read: How To Get AltStore On iOS 16 – Install IPA’s
How to Install EonHub App on iOS?
Here is a step-by-step method to install the EonHub app on iOS.
- First of all, Navigate to the Safari browser.
- Tap on the Download link above to open the web app.
- After, in your browser, tap on this icon.
- Select “Add to Home Screen” to save the EonHub application to your iPhone’s home screen for quick access.
- Now, click on the “Add” in the top right corner.
- After you complete all these steps, you are all done.
How to Use EonHub App?
Here is a simple way to get EonHub apps.
- Open the EonHub Store directly from your home screen.
- Use the search bar to find the desired app or game.
- When it appears, tap on it and click “GET.”
- Please wait for a while until the app appears on your home screen.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is EonHub safe for Apple devices?
The application is entirely safe to use without jailbreaking, with no virus or malware.
Is it free to download?
The app is entirely free for everyone. You can browse the store and download the games and applications you want with great ease.
Does jailbreak require it?
You don’t need to jailbreak the device.
What Does Untrusted Developer Error Mean?
Sometimes, you may see a warning of using an untrusted developer error on your screen. It is just because it is an unofficial app. Follow the simple steps below to solve this.
- Note the developer’s name.
- Then go to the Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management.
- Select the name of the developer and tap on Trust.
The app will work now. If you want to stop error messages for all of your apps, repeat the whole step.
Quick note: TweakDoor App Store – iOS, No Revoke
You can get more updates and news from the developer’s official social account Twitter.