Electra Jailbreak toolkit is a semi-untethered jailbreak for iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, all of which are running on iOS 11 and above.
Using it gives you access to an unlimited collection of apps and games that are modded, hacked, or paid for absolutely no cost at all and without the need for a jailbreak too!
Features of Electra Jailbreak:
Here are some features of Electra Jailbreak you need to know.
- It provides a great opportunity for all non-jailbroken devices to access all tweaked and hacked apps without the hassle.
- No need to reboot your phone over and over again as the app caused the device’s sequence to modify temporarily so that it can automatically boot back to its original self.
- Compatible with devices running on iOS 11 and above and is supported on iPhone, iPad as well as iPod touch too.
- The best thing is that it does not require jailbreaking your device, or even owning a computer to download the app- installation can be done directly on your device.
- It is 100% secure and 200% easier to use!
- It is FREE!!
Download Electra Jailbreak:
Downloading Electra is easy! However, It is a tweaked application, you cannot download it onto your device through the Apple store. Instead, you can find it on one of the famous third-party app stores called AppValley. Here is how you can download Electra Jailbreak through AppValley.
- As mentioned above, firstly you must have the TutuApp alternative app store installed. Follow this guide to learn How to Download AppValley.
- After you have completed the download process of TutuApp, launch the application and go to the search bar and type Electra and find it among your search results.
- Tap on the ‘Download’ button right above to begin a download of the application from the store and then kick back and relax while the installation wizard completes the process.
- Now, Go to Settings > General > Profile Setting > Select ‘Electra Jailbreak’ > Trust.
- Get ready to jailbreak your device!
Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.4.1 with Electra:
After completing the above steps,
- As a first step, enable Airplane Mode, disable your passcode/Touch ID/Face ID, disable Siri, and reboot your device.
- Tap and open the Electra on your device and then again tap on the Jailbreak button.
- Then, the tool will begin jailbreaking your device.
- After, you can find Cydia on your Home screen.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Electra Jailbreak Safe?
Yes. Since installing the app doesn’t even require a jailbreak, there are no possible security threats against using Electra Jailbreak.
What happens certificate expires?
Once the certificate expires, the only component that will stop working is the jailbreak app and all installed tweaks along with the jailbreak will remain on your device.
Why does the app stop working?
This happens because the app certificate was revoked by Apple. This can happen with any application downloaded from a 3rd party app store. Simply re-install the application and your problem should be fixed.
How do I remove Electra Jailbreak?
There are two possible ways you can achieve this and they are as follows:
- Restore your iPhone or iPad using iTunes. This shall restore your device to the latest iOS firmware version.
- You can run Unjailbreak. sh to remove the jailbreak and tweaks without updating the iOS version.