Chimera Jailbreak is yet one of the most functional applications available in today’s marketplace that lets iOS users access a range of applications with greater safety and reliability than there used to be before.
Introduced as a replacement for Uncover, Chimera Jailbreak brings to iOS users a broader range of features than those on offer earlier. It is important to remember this is a semi-untethered application, you will need to re-jailbreak your device whenever you decide to reboot it. The fact that it does not tamper with any user files makes it one of the most secure applications of its kind in the market.
Features of Chimera Jailbreak:
Here are some brilliant features of Chimera Jailbreak, each of which is a fundamental reason you need to try it out today!
- Compatible with devices running on iOS 12 and above
- Core Trust bypass ensures a fast and safe jailbreak for your device
- Lets’ you easily download all your favorite tweaks, mods, apps, etc
- It comes with a 32% reduction in the storage requirement for the IPA
- No need to reboot your phone repeatedly
- It does not require jailbreaking your device
- Ensures more excellent stability with minimal battery drainage
- Enhanced User Interface to improve the usability of the application.
- It is 100% secure and 200% easier to use!
- It is FREE!!
Also Read: Unc0ver Jailbreak Download iOS 15
Download Chimera Jailbreak:
Downloading Chimera Jailbreak is only as easy as you just imagined! However, given the fact that is a tweaked application, you will probably not be able to download it onto your device through your regular Apple Store. Instead, you can find it on alternative app stores like AppValley. Here is how you can download and install it through AppValley.
- As mentioned above, to get the application safely downloaded onto your mobile device, you must have the AppValley alternative app store installed. Click here to learn How to Download AppValley.
- Once you have completed the download of AppValley as per the instructions, launch the application on your device and go to the search bar.
- Type in Chimera Jailbreak on your search bar and find it among your search results.
- Tap on the “GET” button to start the download process. Stay alert to any prompts that may appear requesting permissions for installation.
- In any case, if you have trouble trying to launch the application, which is not entirely unheard of, the chances are that your system restricts access as the site might not verify as a ‘trusted’ site
- by your device. In this case, you may want to go to Settings > General > Profile Setting > Select ‘Chimera Jailbreak’ > Trust.
Jailbreak iOS 12.0-12.5.1 with Chimera:
After following the simple steps above,
- Tap on the Chimera app icon on your device.
- Then, again tap on the round Jailbreak button in the Chimera and it will begin jailbreaking your device.
- Once the process is finished, the app will confirm the jailbreak status.
- Now Sileo should be displayed on your device’s Home screen along with the Chimera.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Chimera Jailbreak Safe to Use?
Yes. Not only is it a breeze to download, but it is also only more comfortable to use on iOS devices. Since installing the app doesn’t even require a jailbreak, there are no possible security threats against using Chimera Jailbreak. You will not get banned for installing the tweaked version with paid options activated.
Why does the app stop working sometimes?
It sometimes happens because the app certificate revokes. Not only with the Chimera Jailbreak app, but this can also occur with any application that downloads from a 3rd party app store. The workaround is relatively easy- re-install the application, and your problem should go away.
What happens when the jailbreak certificate expires?
Once the certificate expires, all installed tweaks along with the jailbreak will remain on your device. The only component that will stop working is the jailbreak app, which is required if you re-jailbreak your device once it reboots.
How can I remove Chimera Jailbreak on my phone?
Reboot, open Chimera, and use the built-in option (restore Rootfs), and it will delete all jailbreak files.
Quick note: Download Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.4.1